IBEX Gruppe AG will develop student housing complexes with a clear view on long-term sustainability of the building itself, the energy consumption of it and its occupants, and the impact of the building on its immediate surroundings.
Specifically, this means that:
1. The complexes will adhere at least to an Minergy rating;
2. The complexes will, where possible, make use of green energy provided by local energy suppliers
3. The complexes will, where possible, provide their own energy through;
- Rooftop solar panels;
- Underground cooling and heating storage systems;
4. The complexes will, where possible, provide internal and external green walls and green roofs;
5. The complexes will be constructed in such a fashion that they are easily transformable, if needed, into residential use by young professionals/as starter homes/by small families/etc.
The overall goal is to build a portfolio of developed assets that raise awareness for their inhabitants, and have a long-term positive impact on the environment/their immediate surrounding.